Business France is hiring || Advisor for high growth French Tech startups & scale-up launching in the U.S [fr]
Advisor for high growth French Tech startups and
scale-up launching in the U.S - Business France in New York or San Francisco.
If you’re passionate about tech and the startup world, if you have what it takes to advise demanding CEOs on their U.S. go-to-market strategy and can execute, join Business France’s talented 16-person team and make an impact.
Business France is seeking a dynamic and experienced individual with a background in technology and business development to advise French Tech startups and create business opportunities on the U.S. market. Candidates with an academic background in engineering/technology combined with experience in building and nurturing a community - especially in an accelerator or incubator- are preferred.
The successful candidate will also contribute to running Impact USA, the North American based program helping high-growth French companies to successfully launch and scale in the U.S. market. Two positions are available and based in New York or San Francisco.
- English: excellent oral and writing skills. French: good oral and writing skills
- Strong analytical and execution skills
- Comfortable in a sales context
- Interpersonal skills: ability to network and establish and maintain effective relationships with high level French clients and with US business prospects
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail, ability to prioritize, multi-task
- 2 years’ experience and above
- A previous experience in building a community in an incubator / accelerator program is a plus
- Meet all the essential requirements stated above
- Candidate must be either US citizen or green-card holder
- The ability to work in French and English is considered a must. Please indicate your level of knowledge in French and English in your application.
- The position may require some business travel in the USA and France
Submit a resume in French. The cover letter must specify, using concrete examples, how you meet the essential requirements for this position.
Applications are to be sent by March 29th to: email@example.com - please specify the city of interest.
Business France is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.